Jubilant HollisterStier Contract Manufacturing Services - Montreal
Location: Montreal, Canada
Focus: Sterile and non-sterile fill/finish
Facility: 275,000 ft2 (25,548 m2)
Parent Company: Jubilant Life Sciences
Jubilant HollisterStier Contract Manufacturing operates a fully integrated manufacturing facility based in Montreal, Canada. Manufacturing operations include sterile and non-sterile processing, lyophilization, packaging and warehousing capabilities supported by an experienced quality team with on-site laboratories. The Montreal facility is built on a robust foundation stemming from over 25 years of experience. Our strategy for success is based on outstanding quality, international regulatory compliance and superior technology transfer capabilities.
Jubilant HollisterStier is diligent with our regard to quality across our facilities and our Montreal site is FDA, EMEA and Health Canada approved. Routine quality audits for a variety of regulatory agencies and clients have ended in positive results, demonstrating our integrated commitment to vigilance and quality systems. Our Montreal site offers sophisticated global logistic capabilities, and enjoys strategic partnerships with over twenty companies including emerging and leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
Our clients work alongside dedicated project and account managers who understand their technical requirements and expectations.
Products manufactured at our Montreal site are sold in over 100 countries. Dosage forms and capabilities include:
Our facility in Montreal is an FDA-approved sterile contract manufacturing site that offers:
- Five sterile filling suites for quick change-overs and flexibility
- Fully automated clean-in-place and sterilize-in place systems
- Aseptic filling and terminal sterilization providing various manufacturing process capabilities
- A robotic system on our ointment filling line that minimizes human intervention
- High speed ophthalmic solution line
|STERILE DOSAGE FORM
|Ophthalmic & Otic
Solutions and Suspension
|Lyophilized Vials (120 & 254 ft2)
The lyophilization suite at our Montreal facility:
- Integrated into our high speed filling line and robotic loading systems means accelerated freezing time, minimized product degradation and reduced risk of microbial contamination
- Houses two BOC/Edwards lyophilizers with production capacity of 374 ft2 of freeze-drying shelf space (120 and 254 ft2)
- Semi-automated inspection of vials for quality assurance
We also house manufacturing facilities for non-sterile ointments, creams and liquids.
|NON-STERILE DOSAGE FORM
|Topicals (creams & ointments)
|Liquids (syrups, suspensions & gels)
The Montreal site offers:
- A two-story design for the ointment, cream and liquid manufacturing operations
- Gravity fed filling lines with no mechanical intervention using pharmaceutical grade stainless steel piping
- Current volume capability ranges from 1,000 – 18,000 liters for liquids and 500-1100 kg for ointments and creams
- 1,000 liter Giusti homogenizer
- Metal and plastic tube; jar filling
The team at our Montreal site prides itself on implementing a strategic mix of responsiveness and expertise to provide our clients high quality sterile and non-sterile manufacturing services.